Administrator – Part Time Fixed Contract
Due to the continued growth of the business and the expansion of The Electric Broker, we are looking for an Administrator to join the team. You must be self-motivated and well organised, with a can do attitude. The ideal candidate will have a personal approach, be diligent and able to apply common-sense when getting things done. You will be expected to offer a friendly and professional experience to all customers and suppliers. The position is initially for a part-time position for a 6-month contract.
Ethos, are a well-established, independently owned Asset Finance Company based in North Yorkshire. Here at Ethos, our customers receive more than just the expected service. We offer a uniquely experienced pair of hands, an ear for the very best rates and a head for even the most complex payment structures.
We enjoy creating a smooth, hassle-free process for our customers. At the cutting edge of today’s market, we take a traditional approach to lending working together with our customers and funders to reach an outcome that works for everyone.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency with Microsoft office 365.
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone and email enquiries.
- General office administration support duties supporting a busy sales environment.
- Organise, record and file documents using online systems.
- Maintain filing and other office systems
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment
- Ad hoc support with basic online marketing
Why Join the Team
- Daily Hours: 10am-3pm
- Great team dynamic.
- 6 month fixed contract
- Full in-house training & support
- 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays – Pro Rata
- Modern working environment
Salary: £10.50 an hour
Excellent Basic + Uncapped Commission achievable £50,000 OTE P/Annum + Career Progression Opportunities Ethos, are a well-established, independently owned Asset Finance Company based in North…