UPDATE: Applications for CBILS loans have been extended until 30th November 2020
With the application deadline for the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) approaching, it is more important than ever to take advantage of the Government scheme while you are still able to.
Throughout the pandemic, Ethos has been able to assist a significant number of customers with existing and new funding arrangements to support them through this current crisis.
Since the Government announced support from the British Business Bank, we have been working with our network of lenders to see how we can support you to keep your business on track.
Get in touch with us below if you're looking to upgrade your fleet or purchase replacement vehicles as well as support your cashflow?
Benefits of Government Loan Scheme
If your business has suffered as a direct impact of the global pandemic, you are likely to be considered for one of the below options. Furthermore, it’s important to take advantage of them while the application & eligibility scheme remains available. For the moment, the deadline to apply is 30th November, having been extended.
• Capital only repayments for the 1st 12 months (no interest)
• Lending available between £50K – £5m*
• No Guarantees required up to £250K
• Release cashflow from assets free of finance
• Asset finance & refinance
• New purchases
• Agreements considered HP, Finance Lease
• Available to business with an annual turnover of up to £45m.
• Available for a limited period – applications close 30th November.
Also, if your business has been impacted by the pandemic, we highly recommend taking applying for CBILS sooner rather than later in order to secure the cash needed to keep your business secure.
Apply for CBILS below to see if you're eligible for the Government loan scheme