Applications for CBILS loans are due to close on 30th September 2020
With the application deadline for the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) approaching, it is more important than ever to take advantage of the government scheme while you are still able to. Get in touch with us to discuss a CBILS Loan for your company.
Throughout the pandemic, Ethos have been able to assist a significant number of customers. We’re able to offer existing and new funding arrangements to support them through this current crisis.
As a result of the government announcing support from the British Business Bank, we have been working with our network of lenders to see how we can support you to keep your business on track.
Are you looking to upgrade your fleet or purchase replacement vehicles as well as support your cashflow?
Some of the benefits of the scheme include:
- Capital only repayments for the 1st 12 months (no interest)
- Lending available between £25K – £5m*
- No Guarantees required up to £250K
- Release cashflow from assets free of finance
- Asset finance & refinance
- New purchases
- Agreements considered HP, Finance Lease,
- Available to business with an annual turnover of up to £45m.
- Available for a limited period – applications close September.
You are likely to be considered for one of the above options if your business has suffered as a direct impact of the COVID19 outbreak. It’s unclear how long these benefits will last, but with the deadline currently set for September, if you are looking at purchasing options or assisting business cashflow, it’s important to take advantage of them while the application & eligibility scheme remains available.
If you need clear, informed guidance, or want to discuss how we can assist your business through this challenging time, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
*Subject to British Business Bank Eligibility.